Channel admins can grant moderating ability to individual users via roles & permissions. Moderators have the power to ban and remove trolls from the channel, push notify, as well as edit/delete channels, topics, and comments. Bans can be customized for different time frames, based on severity. Individual users can also block each other by clicking on a user’s profile.
Articles in this section
- What integrations can I expect in the future?
- What moderator tools do I have?
- What are @mentions?
- How do I private message other people?
- How do I create a poll?
- How do I pin a topic or comment?
- How do I edit or delete a comment?
- How do I edit or delete a topic?
- How do I push notify a topic from a Channel?
- How do I create notification tags?