Anyone can create a channel on Sleeperbot, but only verified channels will show up in the discovery section of the app. To become a verified channel, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a description of your channel, a list of the moderators and analysts who will support the channel, a summary of your content strategy, and your existing user-base. Typically, verified channels are only granted to existing communities that have a robust content strategy, active user base, and strong support team. If your channel is not immediately approved for verified status, you can continue to build your channel over time and reapply for consideration.
Articles in this section
- What integrations can I expect in the future?
- What moderator tools do I have?
- What are @mentions?
- How do I private message other people?
- How do I create a poll?
- How do I pin a topic or comment?
- How do I edit or delete a comment?
- How do I edit or delete a topic?
- How do I push notify a topic from a Channel?
- How do I create notification tags?