Channels provide a great way for new and existing communities to build stronger engagement between members. It is a dedicated place where communities can go to share content, chat, and interact with each other. Channel admins have 100% control over the channel, and have a suite of powerful tools for moderating and engaging the membership base, including the ability to send targeted push notifications to alert users of important announcements, valuable content, or meaningful discussion topics. Channels support text, video sharing, and smart commands (like polls).
Articles in this section
- What integrations can I expect in the future?
- What moderator tools do I have?
- What are @mentions?
- How do I private message other people?
- How do I create a poll?
- How do I pin a topic or comment?
- How do I edit or delete a comment?
- How do I edit or delete a topic?
- How do I push notify a topic from a Channel?
- How do I create notification tags?