Our interface is less clunky and loads much faster. We also give the commissioner control to handle all the edge cases that can pop up during a draft, including being able to undo any pick, pick for any person, etc. We also don’t enforce start times, you can start your draft whenever you want and pause it anytime you want. On top of that, the draftboard UI is designed so you can get all the information you'll need right on one screen, so you won't need to tab around to do player research, find out what your leaguemates have done, or chat, ever again!
Articles in this section
- How much does it cost?
- Can the commissioner pick solo?
- Why are Sleeperbot draftboards better?
- How does the draft timer work?
- What roster positions are supported?
- Can I customize the draftboard theme?
- How do I set draft orders?
- Can I draft on Sleeperbot, but play on another platform?
- How do I invite friends?
- What scoring options are available?